So I guess Jeremy got eliminated in the Food Lion contest. Pooey. Free diapers for a year would have been great. I was going to protest by not going to Food Lion ever again. But the dentist got the best of me today.
I had an appointment at 9:30 which I figured left me plenty of time to go to Harris Teeter afterwards. I left the dentist at 11:15-ish. I really dislike the dentist. I'm glad I don't have to go back for six months (or seven, or eight, however long I feel like putting it off until Doug convinces me to go). I like the dentist as a person. I just dislike having my teeth cleaned. I try not to use the word hate as I was taught as a child not to, but the word does come to mind here....
ANYWAY, back to my story. Since it was 11:15 and my whole mouth hurt, I didn't feel like fighting J at Harris Teeter, so a quick trip to Food Lion was necessary. The quick trip cost us $90. Can I say I love Harris Teeter? It is the best store of all time. If you only shop the sales (which most of the time I do) and use coupons, you spend FAR LESS than at a Food Lion or Walmart. Their milk is even less than Food Lion, and you can't beat their meats and produce.
Speaking of deals, Daddy and I found a great deal on these paints at Party City. We didn't buy any because we had already spent a small fortune on Jeremy's party supplies, but they were only $2.99! They normally range from $7.99 to $9.99 and are the best invention of ALL TIMES! They won't paint on anything except this special paper. Wooohooo! Clean fingerpaint!
Speaking of birthdays, everyone is invited to Jeremy's 2nd. It's at our house this Saturday at 10am. Just RSVP to my email so we'll know how many hotdogs to cook!
2 comments:
I am going to sue Food Lion!!! How DARE they!!!
I love that boy. Love Pa
Post a Comment