Which creates more splash, bathing dinosaurs or bathing Jeremy?
As a bonus, we are starting a new competition...it's called "Jeremy-ese". Can you translate what Jeremy says in the second video? Hint: He repeats the first thing 3 times and then says something different.
ive watched this movie i dont know a thousand times and i just cant figure it out.. make sure if you want to try and guess dont look or listen to what other people say cause then that gets stuck in you head... Cause i heard all three of the things above me
6 comments:
1. What do we smell? (It must have been daddy.) It sounds like a very clever song, but that's all I could come up with.
2. Pull the plug!
Thanks for the video, just precious!
i think he is saying 1,2,3, play all. i think bathing the dinosaurs creates more splash. can't wait to hear what he is saying
"Want to smell" is my guess as well as "want to pull the plug". I love his accent.
ive watched this movie i dont know a thousand times and i just cant figure it out.. make sure if you want to try and guess dont look or listen to what other people say cause then that gets stuck in you head... Cause i heard all three of the things above me
I don't hear the first thing three times. I hear, "Want to smell. Want to read mail. Want to read mail. Want to pull the plug."
On my third observation I have determined that Jeremy is possibly saying "1,2,3 Smile" three times and then "Want to pull the plug."
Post a Comment