

So Jeremy has a new best friend. And it's sooooooooooo cute.
Until two weeks ago, Lily would come over to our house and Jeremy thought she was alright, but not "all that".
Oh, now Lily is "all that AND a bag of chips".
"See Ill-wee?"
"Ill-wee come wif us?"
"Where Ill-wee at, Mommy?"
The other day we were getting some candy after we went potty and Jeremy looked and me and said, "Candy for Ill-wee?" She wasn't even here and Jeremy wanted to get some candy out for her!
You know what the best part of this story is? Lily and Jeremy are two years and 3 months apart. Daniel and Jeremy will be 2 years and 4 months apart. This will be so exciting!!!
3 comments:
Paw-paw and I love Lily, too. I think we will claim her as a little granddaughter. We will claim Josh, too, we had fun playing bocce ball with him last Saturday. So glad the Johnsons live close and you all are such great friends. I love to hear Jeremy talk and hear all those cute little pharses. Give Jeremy a big hug for us.
Love, Maw-maw
I got this one good...scared of bug, Mommy.
Lily is just precious. I'm so glad you all have the Johnson's!
jeremy, you couldn't have picked a prettier best friend. i was hoping it would be lily.
Post a Comment