Friday, February 08, 2008

Two in tow...

Hello all!

I just checked the Food Lion website. Some of you will remember that a few weeks ago I entered Jeremy into a photo contest to try to win diapers for a year (not for Jeremy - for Daniel). Well, the voting starts tomorrow! So head your booties over to foodlion.com, click on BabySteps, and find the contest link and vote! Lots! Well, you're only allowed one vote a day, but vote every day! It's easier if you don't look through the gallery and just look him up by our email address (sigmonlabsncsu@yahoo.com). But if you do want to look through the gallery, go ahead. It's big.

On a side note, they said they were "narrowing all of the great submissions". I sure hope Jeremy doesn't get "narrowed". That would make this call to action completely worthless. I will check tomorrow and maybe post an update.

Anyway, this blog was supposed to be about me. Yes, me! I can write about me instead of J, right? Just to say I feel like a barge already. How can I be 22 weeks pregnant and feel like I'm 35 weeks? My belly is bigger than last time at this point (no confirmation here, but at least I feel like it), my feet hurt after standing on them for more than 30 minutes at a time, and it's hard to roll over! Don't even get me started on sleeping. The other night I woke Doug up to tell him to turn on our ceiling fan. Now, if you know me, you know this is crazy talk as I am the cold on and Doug is ALWAYS the hot one. You're not supposed to lay flat on your back when you're past a certain point during pregnancy (I'm not even going to get into why because it'll scare the life out of you like most pregnancy related things), and supposedly your body naturally keeps you from doing this. Apparently my body keeps me from doing this by waking me up everytime I roll from my side to my back during the night. Note: This is a lot of times!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, enough ranting. Glad I'm pregnant. Be even more glad when Daniel arrives healthy and happy (not before 37 weeks please). Wooooooooooooo, I feel better now...

Here is Jeremy contemplating what life with a younger brother will be like.....NOT!

Better caption: Here is Jeremy utterly clueless that a new little brother is going to absolutely rock his little world.


2 comments:

grandpa said...

Pa had already changed his backtop page to this picture of Jeremy this morning. I hope the pregnancy gets easier and I hope Daniel arrives healthy and happy. Love Pa

Aunt Krissy said...

Um just a question...i went to vote for Germs and could not find him even with yalls email. Did they happen to narrow my nephew cause if so im going to have a little talk with them!