Tuesday, February 05, 2008

This is a test. This is only a test.

Hello everyone!

I was doing so well with my daily blogging! I got behind because we lost the cord to upload pics, but today we found it, wooohooo!

I have told several people lately that Jeremy is in one of those "testing" phases. Here is a battle from today. I'm not sure why I found it so funny...I'm sure the other mom's of twos (or almost twos) will understand, but I'm sure the grandparents won't!

2 comments:

Gammy said...

Please give him some strawberries!!!! I'll do anything if you just give him some. He should not have to cry or eat the rice. Can you believe this is the same person giving you the advice "to stick to your guns" this afternoon? You're a GREAT mom!

audrey said...

i have not looked at the video yet but i think he shouldn't have to eat rice, who wants rice when they could have strawberries. they are a much nicer color and they taste a lot better, think about it. i don't think i can see the video. you really are great parents and very patient parents. i wish i could do it all over again after watching you guys.