For anyone that comments to this blog and gives me something to do with Jeremy that is fun and different and I like, I will mail you a picture of Jeremy. A good one. That's not on the blog (this pic is yet to be taken). That's your incentive. Go!
Here are some pics from Thunderbird. You may be thinking, who is that man that is helping Jeremy on the log? That is Johnson (the man of the house from our good friends up the street). He was being a great neighbor this particular day (as they are every day) and helping Jeremy out with balancing.






2 comments:
You and Jeremy should make homemade cookies together. And I'm not talking about from the roll, I mean real homemade cookies. Peanut butter is always good, but chocolate chip is fun and could get a little messy, something Jeremy would probably enjoy. And if you aren't a good baker, who cares... as long as they don't burn, cookies are always awesome. Plus you have something fun to do afterward: eat cookies!!
How do I find out if my idea is a picture winner?
Not to steal Jason's idea or anything, but if you make cookies, you should get cookie cutters and decorate them and everything! That's always fun.
For my idea...
I think you definitely should make some type of Valentine craft. My idea is kind of half of an idea so I don't know if this counts or not, but I will be thinking...
Post a Comment