Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wow!


I can't believe the response I have already gotten to my last post about what Daniel will look like! I have already gotten 6 comments! So I decided to go back and get a pic of Jeremy within the first few days of his life and post it as a little reminder of what squirmy little ones look like. Believe me, you didn't want one from the hospital. Pink, gooey, ugh. But he's pretty cute here!

4 comments:

Gammy said...

Oh, I can't wait to have another baby. I'm getting so excited!!!! Keep the infant pics a coming.

grandpa said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!
LOVE PA

audrey said...

jeremy was never pink gooey or uggh, is that how you spell them. happy valentines day

aunt shell said...

daniel will be just as cute as a button...jeremy bean will love his little brother...cant wait to see both of them playing...love always, aunt shell