The Harris Teeter Flyer this week was phenomenal. Thought I'd post some of the things I'm getting this week to help some of you that aren't so coupon savvy out.
Cantelopes, Cube Steak, Chicken Breast BOGO
Shrimp - buy 1, get 2 free (This comes out to about $3 a pound! You actually have to buy 3 of the 2 pound bags though so have room in your freezer. This is the same stuff they put out in their "fresh seafood" section - I have actually seen them cut open the bags and pour it in.)
trix - $2 (there is a $1 off 2 coupon from General Mills that came out making this only $1.50 a box)
betty crocker fruit snacks 3/$5 (If you use the .50 off 2 coupon this makes it about $1.16 a box. These normally run 2.79 a box)
cheerios - $2 (If you have a kid in Pampers, you might have gotten the swell $1.50 off 1 box of Cheerios coupon and could get out for 50 cents! Unfortunately, I already used mine...)
zesta crackers BOGO - No coupon, but we eat these like crazy!
Progresso Soup BOGO (use the 50 cent off 2 coupon to make this 70 cents a can. It's normally $2.39)
sparkle paper towels BOGO - There's a 50 cent off coupon out there making this a good buy
Totinos 10/10 (use the 40 cents off coupon to make these 20 cents a box)
HT Ice cream Buy One Get 2 Free - ($1.66 a container normally $4.99 - You have to buy all 3 to get this deal)
Green Giant Vegetables - Buy one get 2 free - normally $1.99 a box, if you use 3 of the 50 cent off 2 coupons you can end up getting 3 boxes for 98 cents. As if this deal wasn't good enough, HT is running a promo where if you buy 5 or more boxes, you get a print out for $3 off your next order! You actually stand to MAKE MONEY on this deal. You have to do the deal before the 24th though to get the print out so hurry!
Sargento 2/4 (50 cent on 2 coupon so $1.50 a bag) normally $3.39
Yoplaint 10/5 (40 cent on 6 coupon comes out to 37 cents a container) normally 75 cent a piece
Grands cresent rolls - BOGO plus 25 cent coupon makes them 30 cents. Normally $1.59
Pillsbury cinnamon rolls - BOGO plus 30 cent coupon makes them 25 cent a container. Normally $1.69
5 comments:
What is this, a coupon list serve or a sigmon family blog???? You know I love you and the money you save us!
Nevermind, you've now posted cute video and I retract all previous nonexcellent comments!
thanks for the great coupon savings tips. you know i am not so coupon savvy. i have no memory so i have to keep looking at the coupons, at the paper, at the coupons again, at the paper..... that is such a cute video.
One question I've always had, when you use multiple coupons, do you have to do multiple checkouts? Like, usually the store will only take one coupon per thing per purchase.....And do you have to find multiple coupons of the same thing? How does that work? You can just email me the answers. I may get some of the veggies. We don't get much else that's on super deal..........I'm a pretty boring shopper.
I have a great idea! Paw-paw and I will come and watch Jeremy, and Supermom can do our grocery shopping too:) Deal or No Deal????
Love, Maw-maw
Post a Comment