Hey all! Super-short blog since I can hear Jeremy up. Remember this pic? It is the first one ever on the blog. I have started thinking a lot about Daniel and what he will look like. Last night I asked Doug, "What if Daniel has curly red hair? Or no hair?" Won't that be different? Anyway, thought I'd let you know we can't wait and we're excited!
8 comments:
Well those are 2 strong possibilities on Daniel's hair, Cha had red hair as a baby and I was bald! I think Daniel is going to be beautiful like Jeremy. Love ya, Doug!
I actually went back to the very first post to see if this was true... Don't ask me why, I am just like that...
p.s. I am trying to comment more so that you will continue to have a reason to post (knowing that I am looking)
Imagine holding 2 at one time because that's what I'm predicting. Love Pa
There is also red hair on Doug's grandpa Sigmon's side. In fact Fred's brother's nickname is "Red".
Daniel's bound to be HANDSOME, look at the Family Tree! It will be exciting to see if he looks like Jeremy.
Love,
Maw-maw
I know I say this about every picture, but I think this might be my favorite.
i can't wait to see if daniel takes a bottle as good as jeremy did. hee hee.
Grandma,
If he does then we're going to invite you up to give him all of his bottles...
it is hard to believe that was the 1st picture ever posted...still cutie as a button...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment