Some of you know Doug got his wisdom teeth cut out today. What fun! He is still loopy (5 hours after surgery began), but is doing OK. He says he wishes he could feel his mouth. I have a feeling that will change when the feeling comes back and it is painful. Then he will wish he couldn't feel it again!
We're doing good here. Don't call expecting to talk to him. I still have problems understanding!


2 comments:
jeremy bean loves his icecream...he was eating some w/pa friday ngt and pa was too slow...so jeremy bean grabbed the spoon and feed himself b/c he is 2yrs old now...then he dropped some on pa's hand and he licked it off...so cute...he was not going to loose any of that icecream...he said yummy strawberry which was actually vanilla...love always, aunt shell & uncle david b.
I can't imagine Doug Sigmon ever being "loopy"! You've got too much going on for that. Love ya!
Post a Comment