What a wonderful party. Jeremy really seemed to enjoy himself. I saw him sitting at the table eating all that candy and I was thinking what the rest of the day might be like. I know it was great. I love that boy and can't wait for Daniel. Love Pa
We loved the party and thanks for letting us make jeremy bean's cake...it was lots of fun...maybe u can post a better picture of the cake so everyone can see the whole car...we are eating some cake right now...hope libby got some and liked it...love always, aunt shell & uncle david b.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Party Day, Jeremy! (And Laurina - you are so brave. Are you totally exhausted?)
What a wonderful party. Jeremy really seemed to enjoy himself. I saw him sitting at the table eating all that candy and I was thinking what the rest of the day might be like. I know it was great. I love that boy and can't wait for Daniel. Love Pa
We loved the party and thanks for letting us make jeremy bean's cake...it was lots of fun...maybe u can post a better picture of the cake so everyone can see the whole car...we are eating some cake right now...hope libby got some and liked it...love always, aunt shell & uncle david b.
laurina and doug, that was a great party, you guys did a terific job
Jeremy, you did have a great Birthday Party. We enjoyed it a lot and you were so sweet thanking everyone for the presents.
Post a Comment