
Hi all!
So my login name for blogger is "threesigmons". I realized today when I was logging in that that name will be obsolete pretty soon. Daniel is a very active boy already. On the internet I read that he kicks an average of 50 times per hour. I think sometimes it is WAY more than that! I just found it hard to believe as he's only 3/4 a pound and 11 inches long.
Anyhoo....Doug is out being a manly man fixing our garage door (glad he's home because I would have NO CLUE what to do if this had happened while he was on travel), so I'm blogging since I'm going to work tomorrow and probably won't have time then.
Some cute moments with Jeremy lately:
Yesterday we were playing "hide and seek". If you've ever played with Jeremy it basically consists of Jeremy hiding under a blanket, not waiting until you get to "10", and him coming out. He's getting better at it though. This particular time, we did get to "10". Daddy says, "Where'd Jeremy go?". A little voice comes out from underneath his comforter, "I don't know either!" I don't know is NEVER "I don't know" anymore. It's always, "I don't know either!".
Mommy: "Jeremy, where are your shoes?"
Jeremy: "I don't know either!"
Mommy: "Jeremy, what color is this?"
Jeremy: "I don't know either!"
1 comment:
Thank you for blogging. I just can't get enough of Jeremy and Daniel. Love Pa
Post a Comment