Peek-a-Boo J for me (even though I didn't vote for it in the last round....).
As much as I love Krispy Kreme (for more than one reason), I also love that smile. I have to vote for Peek-a-Boo Jeremy.
My vote is for Peek-a-Boo Jeremy, one of my favorites. Krispy Kreme Jeremy is adorable, his face is glowing on it, just didn't get my vote last time either, it was up against Jeremy in his NC State hat, soooo....cute!Maw-maw
Peek-a-boo....
peek a boo jeremy gets my vote, this is bad i don't think i voted for either one of these in the last round.
Krispy Kreme Jeremy.Paw-paw
It's got to be peek a boo Jeremy, even though I'm disappointed that the State hat didn't win. Love Grandpa
krispy kreme choc glazed me favorite...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Peek-a-Boo J for me (even though I didn't vote for it in the last round....).
As much as I love Krispy Kreme (for more than one reason), I also love that smile. I have to vote for Peek-a-Boo Jeremy.
My vote is for Peek-a-Boo Jeremy, one of my favorites. Krispy Kreme Jeremy is adorable, his face is glowing on it, just didn't get my vote last time either, it was up against Jeremy in his NC State hat, soooo....cute!
Maw-maw
Peek-a-boo....
peek a boo jeremy gets my vote, this is bad i don't think i voted for either one of these in the last round.
Krispy Kreme Jeremy.
Paw-paw
It's got to be peek a boo Jeremy, even though I'm disappointed that the State hat didn't win. Love Grandpa
krispy kreme choc glazed me favorite...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment