- sleeping babies aren't that cute... sleeping pictures went zero for three in round 1
- if you are like me, you'd probably vote different everytime you logged on if that was allowed
Well onto to round two... the first match up is clothes basket Jeremy vs spaghetti Jeremy

15 comments:
First voter means I set the stage for all of Round Two...
Spaghetti Jeremy is just way too cute. He looks so proud of what he has done. Spaghetti Jeremy get the first vote of Round Two
Clothes Basket Jeremy gets the second vote! So much for your trend!
Gammy, they got some votes, but didn't even get close to winning a matchup... Maybe we can send the votes down to Florida for a recount, like the election in 2000??? :)
Just wanted to let you know that Dad is far nicer than I am. I wanted to keep the pics of me and J and Dad and J in the contest JUST so you guys could have turmoil about which one to pick. As a matter of fact, I wanted to match them up against each other!!!! That would've been a good one.
Good thing Daddy is the main blogger now, right???
Oh yeah, I vote for spaghetti-o's.
i am voting for the spaghetti face because i love how the corn looks like teeth, tell gammy she needs to do like they do on american idol and rig the computer or whatever they do and vote lots of times.i may try that. the matchups are too hard, i also love the cloths basket. i think grandpa will cancel my vote anyway.
hello
both are just as good b/c j is in them
hello again
My vote is Spaghetti Jeremy .
Paw-paw
hello love u
trying to help ag
I think the spaghetti picture is really cute...but I am voting for the clothes basket Jeremy..he looks like he's having so much fun!
Maw-maw
Spaghetti Jeremy but I sure do love the other picture. Love Grandpa
clothes basket and sketti are not good 2gether...both great pic's of jeremy bean...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment