Saturday, March 03, 2007

Round #1 Matchup #4

Here we go, two voting blogs in one day... here's the second in your double header!


It's Studious Outdoor Jeremy vs. Just a Swingin' Jeremy!

11 comments:

grandpa said...

This is a tough one but I beleive I'm going with the intense Jeremy. He knows the leaves better than Grandpa. Love Grandpa

aunt shell said...

i like studious jeremy...thanks for going out to eat with us 2ngt...jeremy bean looked cute w/his fettucine all of him and you guys...love always, aunt shell & uncle david b.

Doug Sigmon said...

Grandpa,

You haven't seen anything yet! If you're looking for 'intense', wait till later in the competition!

audrey said...

hope this doesn't show up twice because i don't know where my comment went.
i think i will go for the one in the swing because i love that smile, even though i do love the one where he is trying to remember what kind of leaf that was that mom told him

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

My vote is for Just a Swingin Jeremy. His smile tells it all!
Love, Maw-maw

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

My vote is for Just a Swingin Jeremy.
Love, Paw-paw

Doug Sigmon said...

Swingin' is my vote!

uncle david b. said...

the leaves dressed up...david b

Reminisce said...

I vote nature Jeremy! Now it's tied!

Anonymous said...

I can't help voting for intellect in this one... Studious Outdoor Jeremy gets my vote.

Aunt Krissy said...

another tough one...but i think the studious one gets my vote, its just different and i LOVE IT!!