I vote for Jeremy and dad screaming for joy.... alot of these pictures I can remember the exact moment when the picture was taken and this is one of those instances. Love 'em both!
i vote for screaming twins, this was another hard one and i am telling you now if it gets down to a vote between you 2 i refuse to vote love you grandma
my vote is for screaming for joy... although i couldnt figure out which one was the twins picture because they have the same look on their faces in both pictures
13 comments:
My vote is for the cute twins..the expression on Jeremy's face is unforgetable. He looks like he is so full of it!!:)
Love, Maw-maw
I vote for Jeremy and dad screaming for joy.... alot of these pictures I can remember the exact moment when the picture was taken and this is one of those instances. Love 'em both!
This one's really hard for me. I'm going to have to think about it a bit.....
OK, I vote for "Chip off the old block" (AKA Twins)...
Jeremy sure loves his Daddy!
These two are too hard...can't pick one.
Paw-paw
i vote for screaming twins, this was another hard one and i am telling you now if it gets down to a vote between you 2 i refuse to vote
love you grandma
Grandma, so which one are you picking twins or screaming J and Dad? I'm confused????
the twins picture is down to the tee even with the hair shots...haha...he is so cute when he is smiling with mom and dad...love always, aunt shell
i sure hope daddy is not disappoited when jeremy is a carolina fan
GO HEELS
I think this may be the hardest one. I go 50.000001 for the twins and 49.999999 for the screaming boys. Love Grandpa
Uncle David,
Poor Jeremy doesn't want to be sleeping out in the cold. But if he comes to grandpa's house he can pull for anyone he wants. Love Grandpa
sorry i thought i could fool you and get a vote for each one. i vote for the screaming for joy one. ooopss
He just looks so happy in Jeremy and Dad screaming, that's my vote
my vote is for screaming for joy... although i couldnt figure out which one was the twins picture because they have the same look on their faces in both pictures
Post a Comment