As many pics as all of you and us looked through the past couple of days, its obvious all of these are great pics...
Please vote for you favorite pic each day. Each winning pic will advance to the next round and square off against another pic unitl we get down the blog's favorite Jeremy picture!
The first two for you to vote on are two supermom and Jeremy pics. It's "Jeremy and Mom Smiling" vs "Jeremy and Mom Sleeping"

10 comments:
I vote for Jeremy and Mom smiling.
My vote is: Jeremy and Mom smiling.
Maw-maw
I vote for Jeremy and Mom smiling.
Paw-paw
i think i like the sleeping picture best so peaceful...love always, aunt shell
You can't even see Jeremy's face in the one where we're smiling (although you can tell there is a big grin on his face)!
I vote for Jeremy and mom sleeping even though I know the other will win. It brings back fond memories of more sleep after Jeremy got up too early!!! Even cuter that we are both wearing white T-shirts and both sleeping with arms behind our heads (not a posed pic, I promise).
And HOW CUTE is a sleeping baby?!?!
Glad he's sleeping all night in his crib now!
It's hard to pick one but I guess I'll go with the awake picture. He makes me smile. Love Grandpa
i vote for the one with them smiling even though i really love the other picture
grandma
i like the one sleeping it make me tired too
It is just too cute... Jeremy and Mom sleeping is great, and I love that it wasn't staged. That one gets my vote.
I vote for the sleeping babies!
Post a Comment