Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Happy Birthday to Daddy!


Daddy is great! We made him birthday cupcakes!


On birthdays, it's fun to eat whipped cream with big peoples spoons...


It's also fun to pretend you're Daddy on Daddy's birthday!


Oh yeah, baths with Dad are the best - especially on his birthday (well actually this was the night before, but we won't tell if you don't)!!!


We love you Dad!


(Oh yeah, in case you haven't figured it out, it's Doug's birthday today (Wednesday). That means it's a national holiday in this Sigmon household! Breakfast at Chick-fil-A, going to Charlotte to look for houses, going to see MawMaw and PawPaw, and oh yeah - a present and a card!)

6 comments:

uncle david b. said...

breakfast at chick-fil-la b/c there are free mimi,s by te way happy happy bithday

grandpa said...

Happy Birthday Doug. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Have a great time in Charlotte and we'll see you when you get back. Love Grandpa

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Happy Birthday Doug! Can't wait to see you, Laurina, & Jeremy today!!! Love the pictures, the one with the basketball does remind us of you, maybe Jeremy will love basketball like you do!:) Have a safe trip and we will see you all today.
Love always, Maw-maw & Paw-paw

audrey said...

doug have a very happy birthday, have fun in charlotte and with maw maw and paw paw. we will miss you guys this week. love grandma,

Anonymous said...

I hate that the cabinet picture wasn't in the competition. I LOVE that picture. And I miss the skunk picture. I wish I had been there to choose our top 4. I think we need one more round and include the cabinet.

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

March 12th
We had a great weekend with Jeremy, Daddy, and Supermom:) Jeremy is walking so very good now, inside, OUTSIDE, in one door and back out the other, he is so cute when he walks. He really knows what outside means, I think he even knows what it is when I spell it! Pawpaw kinda spoiled him Saturday, taking him outside, the only time he was inside was nap tme:) Pawpaw says he can take care of the grandkids better when they like it outdoors, so Jeremy is officially recruited!:) We wish you the best in finding the right house. Lucky house to get a happy family!
Love, Mawmaw