Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Final Four!

The final four is going to work different. Each person votes for their favorite 2 pictures. The two with the most votes move on to the final!

The suprises just keep coming. I was shocked when the doughnut hat beat out the NC State hat in round 1 and even more shocked when behind bars beat out the closeup picture in round 2, but here we are with these final four pics! Only a few days from crowning our favorite blog picture!

Its Peek-a-boo vs Wrestler vs Behind Bars vs Spaghetti...

REMEMBER YOU CAN VOTE FOR YOUR 2 FAVORITE PICS!






9 comments:

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

I vote for Peek a Boo and Wrestler, too.
Maw-maw

audrey said...

i went back and recounted the close up picture i don't know what happened.all of the pics are adorable, i vote for wrestler and spaghetti face

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Peek a boo and Spaghetti.
Paw-paw

Anonymous said...

Peek-a-Boo and Spaghetti Jeremy for me

grandpa said...

The decisions are harder and harder, but I guess it will be spagetti and wrestler. Those smiles say it all, I'm a lucky little boy. Love Grandpa

Doug Sigmon said...

peek a boo and wrestler for me!

Aunt Krissy said...

i vote for peek a boo and spag...i wont even try to spell it!

Reminisce said...

I vote wrestler and spaghetti

aunt shell said...

i vote for spaghetti b/c u know aunt shell loves some sketti w/o sauce...i also vote for wrestler...love always, aunt shell