Friday, March 23, 2007

The final Matchup.....

Voting has been very close. As a matter of fact there was a tie for second, so there will be three pics in the last round. You can look at the blog below if you need to see the pics again. The final three are:

spaghetti, peek-a-boo, and wrestler

Vote for you favorite. Please have your final votes in by next Tuesday night. We will finally announce the winner on Wednesday!

Thanks for you participation, it has been a fun tournament!

REMEBER YOU ONLY GET ONE VOTE THIS ROUND!

11 comments:

Aunt Krissy said...

i vote for spaghetti it has been my fav all along..glad it made it

Anonymous said...

Spaghetti

aunt shell said...

i still vote for sketti...b/c me and jermey bean just love some sketti...love always, aunt shell

audrey said...

i guess spaghetti gets my vote

Doug Sigmon said...

Wow! I have to stem this tide! Can I vote for whichever picture has a better chance of beating that ol' dirty spaghetti picture????? Wait, who am I kidding, I'm the comissioner of this tourney, somebody please vote for one of the other pics, and I'll vote for it too!

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Peek a Boo is my vote.
Paw-paw

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Peek a Boo for me, too.
Maw-maw

Doug Sigmon said...

I vote for Peek a boo too!!!!

Come on Peek a boo!

Reminisce said...

I will do my civic duty and vote for the one I actually want to win, even though I know it won't NOW THAT DADDY HAS CHEATED and thrown the vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I vote wrestler (but I'm tempted to switch to Spaghetti just so peek-a-boo doesn't win!).

Doug Sigmon said...

I change my vote to wrestler....

grandpa said...

My vote is for Jeremy the wrestler. Oh no, now Bucky and Trigger have to pick the winner. Love Grandpa