Peek-a-Boo Jeremy is my vote...this is one I picked for my favorites...and I'm sticking to it:) Maw-maw
I vote for Peek-a-Boo Jeremy. Paw-paw
this is a really hard one for some reason, i vote for jeremy having a ball. i love the look on his facegrandma
peek a boo for me...the ball looks to big 4 jeremy bean...love always, aunt shell
uncle david b. loves the ball picture...he will be the mvp, david b.
I'm partial to the ball picture. I love that excitement in his face. Love Grandpa
Peek-a-boo gets my vote....
I vote ball! It shows his true excitement about one of his favorite toys!
He's such a ham already... Just like Uncle Jason... I vote for Peek-a-Boo Jeremy
my vote is for peek a boo..because he looks so innocent and we all know otherwise!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Peek-a-Boo Jeremy is my vote...this is one I picked for my favorites...and I'm sticking to it:) Maw-maw
I vote for Peek-a-Boo Jeremy.
Paw-paw
this is a really hard one for some reason, i vote for jeremy having a ball. i love the look on his face
grandma
peek a boo for me...the ball looks to big 4 jeremy bean...love always, aunt shell
uncle david b. loves the ball picture...he will be the mvp, david b.
I'm partial to the ball picture. I love that excitement in his face. Love Grandpa
Peek-a-boo gets my vote....
I vote ball! It shows his true excitement about one of his favorite toys!
He's such a ham already... Just like Uncle Jason... I vote for Peek-a-Boo Jeremy
my vote is for peek a boo..because he looks so innocent and we all know otherwise!!
Post a Comment