i like the one in the cribe jeremy say let me out
i think he looks so cute in the crib...he is also so cute sleeping...i vote for the crib behind bars picture...love always, aunt shell
Behind Bars gets my vote
Poor jeremy, locked in that mean old crib. But he sure is cute. I guess thats my favorite. Love Grandpa
The sleeping Jeremy picture is sooooo.....sweet. Jeremy behind bars makes me smile, Jeremy Bean peeking through the crib bars with a big smile. I guess I will vote for Jeremy behind bars.Maw-maw
i vote for the sleeping one. he is so precious,grandma
I'm voting for behind the bars Jeremy...but I'm bringing the key to get him out so we can take a ride on the buddin-buddin(4wheeler):)Love, Paw-paw
I vote for Jeremy behind bars... that face is classic
im voting for behind bars...but that better be the last time i see him behind any bars!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
i like the one in the cribe jeremy say let me out
i think he looks so cute in the crib...he is also so cute sleeping...i vote for the crib behind bars picture...love always, aunt shell
Behind Bars gets my vote
Poor jeremy, locked in that mean old crib. But he sure is cute. I guess thats my favorite. Love Grandpa
The sleeping Jeremy picture is sooooo.....sweet. Jeremy behind bars makes me smile, Jeremy Bean peeking through the crib bars with a big smile. I guess I will vote for Jeremy behind bars.
Maw-maw
i vote for the sleeping one. he is so precious,
grandma
I'm voting for behind the bars Jeremy...but I'm bringing the key to get him out so we can take a ride on the buddin-buddin(4wheeler):)
Love, Paw-paw
I vote for Jeremy behind bars... that face is classic
im voting for behind bars...but that better be the last time i see him behind any bars!!!
Post a Comment