I'll vote for my favorite pic, the clothes basket picture!
gotta go for helper jeremygrandma
Clothes basket Jeremy is my pick.Whew...Jeremy's glad he has gotten these clothes washed and dried..now comes the fun part scattering them all over the floor:)
Woops....above comment is from Maw-maw.
My vote is for clothes basket Jeremy. I like Jeremy wide open!Love, Paw-paw
Hi everybody! hope you're all well. my vote is for the clothes basket, i also like wide open Jeremy!
i still like the clothes basket one and would love some help with our laundry still...love always, aunt shell
clothes hamper he helps the same way aunt shell helps...david b
Clothes basket Jeremy wins my vote. Love Grandpa
I vote for laudry basket Jeremy
Helper Jeremy made me laugh hard, I love it. However, Carseat Snoozer is soooo sweet-lookin'. Carseat Snoozer gets my vote.
hands down the laundry basket
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I'll vote for my favorite pic, the clothes basket picture!
gotta go for helper jeremy
grandma
Clothes basket Jeremy is my pick.
Whew...Jeremy's glad he has gotten these clothes washed and dried..now comes the fun part scattering them all over the floor:)
Woops....above comment is from Maw-maw.
My vote is for clothes basket Jeremy. I like Jeremy wide open!
Love, Paw-paw
Hi everybody! hope you're all well. my vote is for the clothes basket, i also like wide open Jeremy!
i still like the clothes basket one and would love some help with our laundry still...love always, aunt shell
clothes hamper he helps the same way aunt shell helps...david b
Clothes basket Jeremy wins my vote. Love Grandpa
I vote for laudry basket Jeremy
Helper Jeremy made me laugh hard, I love it. However, Carseat Snoozer is soooo sweet-lookin'. Carseat Snoozer gets my vote.
hands down the laundry basket
Post a Comment