This is the toughest 1st round matchup for me (I know this because I did the matchups!). I love the the State hat, mostly because its a state hat, but think the krispy kream picture is better... So I'll vote for the doughnuts.
My decision was based solely on the importance of the place the hat comes from... me and Stacey met at Krispy Kreme, I went to State... the winner is.......... Doughnut Jeremy
10 comments:
I guess I'll base my decision on the drool factor and go with the NC State hat. Love Grandpa
Paw-paw loves doughnuts but NC State better....GO PACK!!! I vote for Jeremy with NC State hat.
Love, Paw-paw
I vote for Jeremy with his NC State hat...one of my favorites.
Love, Maw-maw
This is the toughest 1st round matchup for me (I know this because I did the matchups!). I love the the State hat, mostly because its a state hat, but think the krispy kream picture is better... So I'll vote for the doughnuts.
love his expression better in the nc state hat so that is my choice
grandma
Krispy Kreme all the way!
krispy kreme for me...love those chocolate glazed doughnuts...love always, aunt shell
i like the doughnut b/c jeremy [nose] what i like
uncle david b.
My decision was based solely on the importance of the place the hat comes from... me and Stacey met at Krispy Kreme, I went to State... the winner is.......... Doughnut Jeremy
definately the Krispy Kreme hat....doughnuts make everyone happy :)
Post a Comment