Got to be messy Jeremy. Love to see him messy. Then I know he takes after Grandpa. Love Grandpa
I love the smile on his face in messy Jeremy, but not all that mess, so I'm voting for clean Jeremy. Love, Maw-maw
I'll take clean Jeremy... who do you think usually has to clean up that mess????
messy jeremy all the waygrandma
My vote is for MESSY JEREMY!!!Paw-paw
Messy Jeremy is the best and therefore gets my vote.
im voting for spaghetti jeremy but I really cant spell it, I had to cheat and read other posts
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Got to be messy Jeremy. Love to see him messy. Then I know he takes after Grandpa. Love Grandpa
I love the smile on his face in messy Jeremy, but not all that mess, so I'm voting for clean Jeremy. Love, Maw-maw
I'll take clean Jeremy... who do you think usually has to clean up that mess????
messy jeremy all the way
grandma
My vote is for MESSY JEREMY!!!
Paw-paw
Messy Jeremy is the best and therefore gets my vote.
im voting for spaghetti jeremy but I really cant spell it, I had to cheat and read other posts
Post a Comment