Close up Jeremy gets my vote...one of my favorites.Maw-maw
Close up Jeremy for Paw-paw, too.
closeup jeremy of course, i have to vote for the pics i submitted. i love the jail one also, i love them all
Hunter is spending the night with us tonight, so we are casting his vote. His favorite is Jeremy behind bars.
I think it will have to be close up Jeremy. Love Grandpa
I vote Jeremy behind bars
I also vote Jeremy behind bars. That tongue sticking out is HILLARIOUS.
As cool as the vest is, Behind Bars Jeremy gets my vote. That face is way too awesome.
close up for me...trying to play catch up on blog voting...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Close up Jeremy gets my vote...one of my favorites.
Maw-maw
Close up Jeremy for Paw-paw, too.
closeup jeremy of course, i have to vote for the pics i submitted. i love the jail one also, i love them all
Hunter is spending the night with us tonight, so we are casting his vote. His favorite is Jeremy behind bars.
I think it will have to be close up Jeremy. Love Grandpa
I vote Jeremy behind bars
I also vote Jeremy behind bars. That tongue sticking out is HILLARIOUS.
As cool as the vest is, Behind Bars Jeremy gets my vote. That face is way too awesome.
close up for me...trying to play catch up on blog voting...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment