Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yea Spring!


I'm super excited that it's getting warm. We love to be outside in this house. Since I'm super-preggers now I know I'll get hot and eventually start complaining about it, but for now it is awesome (now one of Jeremy's favorite words)!

We love going to the park around here. I think if it were closer we'd go every day. Jeremy gets really excited when you mention the word 'playground'. Here are some pics from our visit last Saturday. He was super excited about the geese. Especially when Daddy made them make 'noises'. Mommy made Daddy stop making them make noises as this required disruption, annoyance, and general harassment of the geese. The "Oh God" and grunting on the video ARE NOT from a 7-month pregnant woman deciding the squatting while videotaping is not a good idea. Really.

1 comment:

aunt shell said...

I can't believe it is time for shorts yet...but of course that didn't last long...it is raining here 2day yeah yeah yeah...so he looked so cute throwing the rocks in the creek/lake...love always, aunt shell