Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ready for Easter!


We took the Easter stuff out of storage yesterday. I remembered that I had bought Jeremy a bunny costume last year when they went 90% off. This picture is totally worth $2. And the costume's been a big hit so it was a good buy. We also took out the plastic eggs which Jeremy called "Easter rocks" for a while. Don't worry, we're back to Easter Eggs now. We also have a dyeing kit which I'm not sure if I'll be brave enough to use this year. We did get two new Easter Baskets which are super cute (and small - Yea! Less candy required).
Here is a video of Jeremy being a "scary bunny".

3 comments:

grandpa said...

I love the video. I also love the picture and I can just picture him saying cheese. Love Pa

audrey said...

what an adorable little bunny. i'm scared....

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Jeremy cottontail sure makes a cute bunny:)
Love, Maw-maw