Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Why we don't answer the phone around here...

Here is some everyday entertainment here in the Sigmon household. If you will notice, the phone rings in the background and I don't pick it up. I know a lot of you complain that I don't pick up the phone and don't check messages enough. Well, if I did then I would miss cute moments like the end of this video. My favorite part:

"Gator want some? Mmmmm, yummy!"

We were feeding the animals Cheerios...

3 comments:

grandpa said...

Jeremy is to cute. I love the videos. I was scared when Jeremy walked to the corner that something might be happening and you know what I'm talking about. I love you guys. Love Pa

Gammy said...

I think I'm going to laugh everytime I hear, 1,2,3 smile! Jeremy is so kind to his animals.

audrey said...

jeremy is so helpful feeding all the animals. i know they love cheerios. happy birthday doug!!. i love the blog about the great things about daddy. i hope you have a great day