



Easter was a blast! We took some friends with us to church and sat on the fourth row. It was loud. Easter should be a bigger deal. Seriously. We spend two months preparing for Christmas and it seems like Easter just breezes past. The ressurection is the most exciting thing that has happened ever! Anyway, we invited some friends over for steak and chicken that night and it was really nice. Next year I'm thinking about doing an Easter egg hunt at our house.
Here are some pics of us getting ready for church. We actually had time to take pics BEFORE church! This is amazing as we had to be out the door by 7:35 to get a seat. We thought Jeremy looked super-cute with his hands in his pockets so we took several pics like this. Daddy says it ended up looking more like a "pee-pee dance picture". Hope you enjoy!
2 comments:
Oh yes, I found the camera. It was in the van, not the car. I found it when I had to run to the van while I was checking out at Harris Teeter because I had 'forgotten' my wallet. I searched the van, found the camera and not my wallet. When I ran back into Harris Teeter, my wallet was at the bottom of the buggy. DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeremy bean looks so grown up in his dress clothes...he looks like a perfect King...glad you found the camera we were having picture withdrawals out here...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment