Let me say that this is my 314th blog. I think this is pretty impressive. I know you get tired of my lack of blogs sometimes, but we must admit that I've done better at keeping up with it than anyone (including me) thought. I thought I'd probably last 6 months. Turns out I like my blog. Sometimes it is a burden as I feel "Man, the grandparents must be really irritated that I haven't put up a picture in a week", but honestly I think it's fabulous that the grandparents get pics every 2.52 days (yes I actually did the math, I'm a nerd - 790(days Jeremy's been alive)/314).
Anyway, most of the time I really like my blog. Like when I get to post cute pictures (see below) or tell cute stories. By the way, cute pictures are getting harder and harder to come by. Jeremy doesn't want to slow down long enough to get a picture (or maybe I'm just getting too slow to keep up). Hence the less frequent blogs lately.


6 comments:
Woohoo! Everyone will be happy to know I'm having my first 'slightly uncomfortable' contractions tonight. Nothing horrible. I'm sure it'll be a while, but exciting to know it's getting close.
You have done a great job blogging!
Pretty impressive you have kept up with it this long. Maybe you can go for the world record of the longest blogger:) YOU THINK????
You'll have more stories for a long long time. Can't wait to see
Jeremy with his little brother, Daniel....COMING SOON ON THE BLOG:)
YOU GO GIRL!!!!
Love, Maw-maw
It's not just the grandparents that look for a blog everyday!
However, I must say that I am very impressed that you have kept up with it so well... but now you have set all of the rest of us kids up for having to continue this tradition!
i just love the picture of j'bean in the tunnel at the park...he looks so cute in his hat...and yes...lauren u will have to keep up the tradition...b/c u know that aunt shell and uncle david b. will have 2blogs sites to go to...when u have a little girl...or maybe it will only be grandson's...either way they will all be loved just the same...love always, aunt shell
laurina, you do such a good job blogging. i tnink the aunts and uncles fuss the worst if they don't see a new blog. missed you guys this week.
Wow! That's exciting. Maybe all that loving you got yesterday got Daniel excited. We love you!
You do a FABULOUS job blogging. We appreciate all the time it entails.
Post a Comment