I know it's been a while. I haven't forgotten you dear readers.
I've thought of lots of really great things to blog about. Composed several stories in my head. Actually had a few moments the past few days that I could have blogged. But we seemed to have misplaced the camera (again). Well, misplaced is probably the wrong word. I'm pretty sure it's in Doug's car from when we took it to the park on Saturday. The only time I think about getting it out of the car is in the middle of the day when the car is not here or right now when there is no way I'm getting out of bed to go get the camera.
The only reason I'm still up at 8:44pm when my hubby has been asleep for 30 minutes is because triple coupons is tomorrow and I was trying my best to be organized. I know there are a few of you who do triples, so I thought I'd list what I'm going to get because I know you'll be interested.
Bird'seye steamfresh veggies
Hungry Jack pancake mix
Swanson chicken broth
Nutrigrain bars
Fruit Loops
Cream of Mushroom Soup
Daisy Sour CreaM
Pillsbury rolls
Uncle Ben's Rice
Welch's grape juice
Rightguard deodorant
I know this is less than my 20 limit but we have several things we need that are on sale this week that I plan on using coupons on so they'll triple too - they just aren't phenomenal deals like the ones listed above.
Interesting to note that Jeremy has started singing like crazy lately. Well, not singing so much as talking out the words to the song. At any time of the day be prepared to hear the following:
"Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, all the way"
"Twinkle, twinkle little sky, How I wonder, Up above da wold so hi, diamond in da sky"
"Hurry hurry drive the firetruck, ding, ding, ding"
"Dis is mommy's baby, doo-dee-doo"
"Happy Birthday to you" (repeated over and over again)
And many others. It's amazing the songs he picks up. Today I heard him singing the song that the dragon at Harris Teeter sings. Seriously! We ride the dragon once a week and he has picked up the words to the HT song. It took me a while to figure out what he was singing because it sounded like this:
"R, R, Y. Never Shy!"
The words are:
H-A-R-R-Y, big and green and loves to fly.
H-A-R-R-Y, Always happy, never shy.
I still can't believe he picked that up.
One of J's new favorite things to do is water the plants in the garden. He's going to be so excited when we get fruits and veggies. So far we have lettuce, potatoes, and grape planted. I think the grape is doomed because it wasn't supposed to freeze and it did. We also have 5 regular tomatoes, 3 roma tomatoes (also doomed I believe), strawberry, and 2 bell peppers in pots that I bring in and out each night and morning. It's a labor of love because believe me I count my ten trips into my daily exercise....We've also got watermelon seed, squash, zuchinni, and cucumber seed that will get planted mid April.
That's your Sigmon update for today!
1 comment:
TRIPLE COUPONS was lots of fun...as u can tell i'm getting hooked like u said i wud...now i have more food then i know what to do w/...oh well...guess it will get eaten sometime...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment