Hi all!
I'm blogging because....I'M BORED! This leads me to ask the question - What have I become?
Doug had today off work so he took Jeremy to see Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw (he's been asking to go for several days). I stayed at home and the thought was that I could clean up the house. Well, the problem is, the house was already mostly clean (thanks hubby). This means everything was up off the floor and nothing was nasty. It does not mean anything was vacuumed, dusted, or mopped.
So I started by washing some clothes and cleaning out the fridge (ewww, gross - I think I'm nesting because normally I would never think of cleaning out the fridge). After I used Lysol Food & Surface on every imaginable crevice, I am now bored out of my mind. I don't want to clean anymore so I shall not be vacumming or mopping (what's the point anyway? Jeremy will just eat popcorn in the living room tonight and make it uber-messy and we've got 8 meals to eat at the table before Tuesday when the floor has to be mopped). We won't even get into how pointless I think dusting is.
What did I do before Jeremy and Doug? I'm not sure! This confounds me.......What is 'free time'? Any tips?
Here is a video of how great Jeremy is getting at using a spoon.
2 comments:
Jeremy needs to come and visit his favorite aunt again! He didn't even want to leave me and I offered to steal him but grandma and pa wouldn't let me! How dare they! I think Jeremy should get to choose who he wants to stay with!
i loved the way he wud take the grapes off the grapevine and get rid of it...least jeremy is old enough to do that w/o yr help...love always, aunt shell
Post a Comment