Friday, March 07, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

We love Daddy oh so much!

We like to give him hugs (a bunch)!
We're so glad he is so funny!

And he also makes our money!

We love the way he works and plays...

He's even working on rainy days!

He keeps us safe he keeps us warm,

Oh, no he is definately not the norm!

He is SO SO SO SO SO MUCH BETTER!



Alright Daddy, that was my best poetry ever. I know, yours are so much better. :)

Here are some pictures of Jeremy helping Daddy


Oh yeah, and here's our "best" family picture from the sitting in December. Yeah, I know. Not great. We probably won't buy any...

3 comments:

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

We are glad we get the first comment today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOUG. WOW 29 YEARS! We love you,
MOM & DAD

audrey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY again doug. hope you had a great day.

Gammy said...

I LOVE the picture and definately want to purchase one for both of us. Send details.