Today has been a very boring day so far. I believe we have been on one walk and that is pretty much all we've done. I haven't even got a shower yet. Jeremy has been a little whine-y and keeps acting like he is both sleepy and hungry. So I fed him early and now he's hanging out in his car seat waiting to go to bed.
He's super-cute today in his "Little wolfpack, big fan" shirt and a pair of shorts. He looks like a little old man.
I called the doctor today mostly because I'm paranoid about how me and Doug are feeling. Doug has had this cold/allergy thing going on with a sore throat and cold-like symptoms and yesterday my left eye starting itching like crazy! So what does paranoid Mommy think? The whole family has pink eye, oh no! So then I start thinking about Jeremy and hmmmmmmmmm, well, he has been kinda whine-y lately and sometimes he cries when he nurses, which he never used to do. He must have a sore throat! And he has been rubbing his face a lot into my shirt which I usually interpret as tired, but I guess it could be his eye itching. So I then have convinced myself that Jeremy has pink eye.
I call the nurse hotline and tell her what I'm thinking and ask if she thinks I am a paranoid first-time mom. She basically tells me that if it's pink eye that gunk would be flowing out of his eye and we would know. So, in a nice way she tells me I'm being paranoid.
But AS LONG AS WE'RE disclosing all kinds of information (thanks for the last post mom :) ), I must say that I got this from gammy! She self admitedly took Elizabeth to Dr. Foor so often that they gave her a pamphlet that was titled, "It's just a cold". Haha! Now I got you back mom!
Alright, this is a picture of Jeremy doing his newest trick - sitting up by himself. He only does it for about three seconds, and thinks it's hillariously funny to fall back onto his back or lunge forward onto his face. This is why we are only practicing on the bed for now. I can just imagine that loud squawl the first time he does it on the carpet.
Hope you guys enjoy!
2 comments:
Cute Post! Maybe Gammy can go ahead and pass the pamplet on to Supermom! Just kidding! Hope you all are feeling better and sleeeep goooood tonight. Hooray for Jeremy for sitting up......he is growing so fast!
Boy is he growing fast! It seems he was just born yesterday. I can't wait to see you Laurina. Love Grandpa
Post a Comment