Sorry I have been so slack about posting! I haven't been feeling great lately and have just been being lazy!
Jeremy mastered another trick today. He rolled from his back to his stomach twice (very easily might I say). I knew he could do it, he has just lacked motivation. Daddy was home to see it so he was excited. Fortunately he only rolls in one direction, so there is no rolling across the room yet. He rolls from stomach to back, then back to stomach - ending up in the same place where he started.
Glad everyone is liking the video. I tried to get video of him rolling from his back to tummy today but he of course stopped when he saw the camera.
Well I better go check out what the boys are doing because I hear daddy saying, "Steamroller!"
Sounds dangerous, huh? :)
2 comments:
jeremy is growing up way too fast. love that smile.
He won't be in the same place for long! Now that Jeremy is rolling from his back to his tummy....scooting and crawling will be coming soon! Thanks for keeping us informed! We would have loved to have seen Daddy and Jeremy playing Steamroller! Hope Supermom gets to feeling better soon...Love you all,
Maw-Maw & Paw-paw
Post a Comment