We had lots of fun Saturday because we went on a walking tour of downtown. We started by looking around a building with a lot of statues (I really don't remember the buildings name - maybe the NC archives??). Jeremy loved firing the cannons with Daddy. Mommy thinks this picture is supercute.We also stopped by the history museum and Jeremy got educated about the NC Sports Hall of Fame. Not too much else interesting so we didn't stay for long. Although we did get a chance to zip through a display on quilts and cars (while Jeremy entertained everyone with screeching).
This is a picture from this morning when Jeremy was trying to eat his feet while I was changing him.Short posts this week because I absolutely have to get working on my classwork this summer!
1 comment:
Jeremy is lucky to get to go on so many adventures........have a great day and give Jeremy some hugs and kisses for us.
Love, Maw-maw & Paw-paw
Post a Comment