Alright, so maybe not SILENT, but pretty close. We started Jeremy on rice cereal again and he seems to be doing better this time. He only woke up twice last night. Once to eat, and once to cry for his pappy. Dog blast it! Mommy gave in and went and gave him the pappy because for goodness sakes it was 5:15am and she was sleeping good!
Mommy is sad today because she thinks it's the end of an era. Jeremy no longer really wants me to rock him when he's already tired. He squiggles and squirms until I put him in his car seat so he can fall asleep. Makes me so sad, as most of the time I really enjoyed rocking him.
However, I guess I'm happy because I don't have to spend all day either rocking or sleeping with him on my chest. Sleep training has made a big difference in how much mommy can get done around here!
Alrighty, I'm putting this old picture up for two reasons today:1. I'm feeling particularly nostalgic because he's growing up so dang fast (for goodness sakes, he put himself to sleep this morning without even crying)!
2. The rechargable batteries in the digital camera are dead again so I haven't taken any more pictures....
2 comments:
I agree honey. Looking at that picture I can't believe how small/skinny he was (look at those legs)! Although I must say that I thoroughly enjoy the fact that he is interactive now. That big 'ol smile of his just makes my day!
mom,
did you honestly believe i would have a skinny baby?!?
Post a Comment