It's been a wild week! I still don't feel so good, but Jeremy appears to be fine so that is great.
I finished my graduate project this week so I am super excited to have no more class work to do this summer. It turned out to be 40 pages long!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to aunt leigh leigh for letting me print it on her computer! Now I owe her 20 cents. I've been posting a lot of video. I don't think I'll send out any more emails from snapfish, just make sure to check the site every once and a while to see if I have put a new one up. I'm planning on putting one up today that has Jeremy laughing in it.
I let the dogs in for a few minutes this morning and got a picture of them with Jeremy.
Trigger is in the first one (in the back) - but she is hard to see.
Bucky and Trigger both did great with Jeremy - they didn't even lick him! They did go investigate though and all grandparents will be proud to know they were extra careful around him.Love you guys!
2 comments:
i am so proud of bucky and triggy. they would make the best indoor dogs. make sure doug knows how good they are indoors now. congrats on finishing your paper. i know that takes a load off. see you tomorrow. can't wait. jeremy you are so handsome as always
I AGREE WITH DOUG THAT THEY SHOULD BE OUTSIDE DOGS...MAYBE SPECIAL EVENTS INDOOR DOGS...BUT THEY WERE VERY CUTE WITH JEREMY...LOVE THE VIDEOS...LOVE ALWAYS, AUNT SHELL
Post a Comment