Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hello All!

I have put some video at snapfish for you to look at and for us to try out. It will only do video that you record on your digital camera, and I'm just testing it out. The camera was acting all funky and kept going out of focus, but Jeremy was being cute so I put it on the web. It's only free for the first month so I'll try to take some video this month and post it on snapfish if it works well for you. Let me know how it goes. Posting three pictures today:

1. Jeremy and Mommy hanging out on the couch after waking up

2. Jeremy with a banana and cereal goatee

3. Jeremy playing on his frog - a new favorite

4 comments:

grandpa said...

Everyday a new picture becomes my favorite. Jeremy is looking more and more like his dad. I tried the video at work tonight, but without sound. It was still great. Hope that Jeremy was a good sleeper last night. Give him a big kiss. Grandpa

audrey said...

jeremy is the best little jumpy boy i have ever seen. the videos are great. i stayed up just to watch them.

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

The videos are so neat...its the next best thing to being there. Jeremy is quite a HANDSOME little actor!! We appreciate all you do.

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Cute pictures on the blog .......we do enjoy this web site!