Sunday, July 23, 2006

Funny Story

Hello Everyone!

I have a funny story to tell you today. I usually play with Jeremy sitting on our bed (extra padding for when he inevitably falls on his face). I usually take out one or two toys and we talk and play. Today I was getting ready and Daddy had Jeremy on the bed playing. I walked into the room and there were LOADS of toys surrounding him! I started laughing looking at all the toys Daddy had gotten out of the toybox.

I said, "Daddy, that is a lot of toys!" Doug said he was trying to stimulate him because he gets "bored" with only a few toys. It was just funny to me at the time watching Daddy play with Jeremy surrounded by lots and lots of toys.

Alright, I have some pictures to post, but that will have to be later because Daddy says Jeremy is getting hungry!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Big boys and little boys like lots of toys! These are memories you will cherish one day.....have lots of fun!!!
Love,
Maw-maw