We had fun at the beach with maw-maw, paw-paw, auntie amy, and cousins Jordon, Hunter, and Carson. Thought I'd post some pictures for you guys to look at.

The first one is of paw-paw trying to get Jeremy to eat ice cream. Mommy is sure that maw-maw and paw-paw will be good and won't give him too many sweets growing up :)

The second picture is my favorite. It's of the two beach buddies asleep at the beach. How much cuter can you get?

The last one is of maw-maw and paw-paw doing their favorite past time at the beach (other than getting ice cream at the Dairy Hut). Mommy and Daddy didn't let Jeremy ride this year (we only put him in to get a picture), but I'm sure next year he'll have lots of fun riding!
3 comments:
Didn't ask, but sure hinted around! :)
Love you Gammy!
I wasn't in the door 5 minutes and was already on this website. I just love it!! I can't decide which of the pictures I like the most, but seeing him is even better. Thank you very much parents for what you do. I can't tell you how great you guys are. Have a great weekend and keep the pictures coming. Love Grandpa
We had a great time at the beach with all of our grandsons....they do make vacations memorable and so much fun! Gammy, Paw-paw said to let you know Jeremy didn't actually get to eat the ice cream, he just got to stick his tongue in it a little!! Paw-paw and Jeremy did have fun!! The picture of the sleeping cousins, there's nothing quite like getting a snooze on the beach with a good ocean breeze laying under the umbrella and being cute, too!!! Grandpa, we got a picture of Jeremy in the bicycle seat, and he's looking at us as if he is saying, I just wanta' ride! We believe he is going to like to ride, he didn't fuss at all when we put him in the seat and made some pictures. Thanks to Doug and Laurina for bringing Jeremy, we enjoyed the time with you all!
Post a Comment