Today is a sad day for Jeremy. Mommy had to take down his mobile, which he absolutely adores. I was sitting in here blogging yesterday while he was supposed to be asleep. All of a sudden, I hear a few notes from the music from the mobile which can only mean one thing. When I walk into the room he is hanging onto it trying to get it into his mouth. Good thing it didn't break! So we have to pack up the mobile and put it in the "too small" pile. Jeremy will be upset, but on the positive side it isn't the only thing he really gets into anymore. Lately he's really been into toys, and like daddy he has a short attention span! He moves from toy to toy shoving them into his mouth. Actually, he likes to shove ANYTHING into his mouth. Today at subway he got several napkins, Mommy AND Daddy's sandwich papers, Daddy's cup, and the bag the cookies came in. Getting quite grabby which makes it difficult to go out to eat. He's not sitting up by himself for long periods of time quite yet so you can't put him in a high chair. You have to eat with him on your lap which makes meal time quite an adventure!
Two more pictures today.
This is one of Daddy and Jeremy playing. The next one is of Jeremy in the office. Can't you tell that the look on his face says, "MOM, I'M WORKING! Put away the camera!" 
Hope you guys enjoy!
4 comments:
I think he looks like the future leader of America sitting in that chair. Love Grandpa
Jeremy has a solution to the "gas crisis"... he has enough natural gas for everyone!
This stage is much harder on Mommy and Daddy........keeping things out of reach that he can't put in his mouth. Then when you see him looking at you funny or moving his mouth...you wonder what have you got in your mouth! Jeremy and Daddy are having fun with ALL those toys! I agree with grandpa and mommy on the picture in the office. He does look very smart, and looks if though he is thinking, I'm working, go away and leave me alone....I have experienced this with our other grandsons, when they have closed the door, and you look in...they give you that look, and tell you to go away! Then you know it is time to investigate what is so interesting, and they don't want you to see it! Can't leave without commenting on those cute chunky legs on the office picture!
Love,
Maw-Maw
Post a Comment