Saturday, July 15, 2006

Doggy Park



Hi all! No new pictures today so I will see if I can post one from Thursday. We're doing good here. Sorry I did not get a chance to post yesterday, not enough hours in a day!

We went to the doggy park this morning and had a ball. There were about 10 other dogs there and buckets and trigger were by far the biggest. Everyone was friendly so we breathed a sigh of relief.

Jeremy had fun watching all the dogs run around and buckets and trigger had even more fun chasing all the dogs around!

Well, that's all the updates for today!

4 comments:

grandpa said...

I'm sure Buckets and Trigger were the smartest dogs there. Thanks for the great picture of Jeremy. He is so handsome. Love grandpa

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Glad Jeremy likes dogs. Trigger and Buckets will probably be very protective of him. Glad the park trip was a success!

Reminisce said...

OF COURSE Buckets and Trigger were the smartest dogs there! Hahaha, just kidding. They actually did very well. We ended up going back today (Sunday) and they did well again. Let me tell you there is a whole lot of butt sniffin' going on at the dog park!

Reminisce said...

Yes Gammy, Jeremy does love all dogs. He especially likes it when Trigger licks him in the face and gets dirt everywhere! Mommy, on the other hand, could do without that!