Thursday, July 27, 2006

BOL

I know you are wondering what the title of this blog is about. I have decided to make a shortcut way of saying, "Baby on Lap". Kind of like LOL means "laugh out loud" or PTL means "Praise the Lord!". It's an excuse for why posts are short and there are misspellings in them. Anytime I say BOL it means Jeremy is on my lap while I am typing. By the way - BOL!!!

Here is another picture of a fun toy grandad bought for Jeremy at the consignment sale. He loves it so far but it requires close supervision as he is not quite big enough for it yet. It rocks back and forth like a rocking chair and makes lots of noise!

3 comments:

Reminisce said...

Before anyone comments on this one, let me say that, yes I know he looks like a genius and he is concentrating very hard on pressing those buttons!

grandpa said...

I know I must be getting old because the first thought that ran through my head was I hope he doesn't fall and bust his head. I guess this is payback for letting you climb up the tree 20 ft and telling grandma, you worry to much. I can't wait to see you guys. Love Grandpa

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

How much fun does he look like he is having??!! Maybe he will like this as good as the toy you had to put away in the too small pile...