Thursday, July 13, 2006

Arghhh Matey!

We went to gammy's today and Aunt Elizabeth was having a "Princess Party" with two of her friends. As soon as mom told Aunt Elizabeth that Jeremy was coming she said, "Good! We need a pirate!". I'm posting only one pirate picture because they all turned out blurry for some reason, but you should all know that I got to be a "Qween" also and we have some blurry pictures of that too!

We also have a picture of one cool hairdo -

and some of Jeremy with his new fascination - faces!
Telling Daddy a secret
Closing Daddy's eyes for him
Praying with mom

2 comments:

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Bet Jeremy had fun at Aunt Leigh-Leigh's party ....love the pictures and descriptive comments of Jeremy interacting with supermom and daddy.

Reminisce said...

I think Doug's OK with dress up as long as it's pirates and policemen instead of princesses and ballerinas....