Saturday, June 10, 2006

Weekend Warrior

Hi everyone!

I don't think I'm normally going to post on the weekend, but we have a lot of good pictures from today so I thought I'd put them up for you. We started peaches last night. Here's a funny thought to let you know what a good eater we had (as if you couldn't tell from the fat rolls). It took us a week and a half to get through the bananas. Jeremy is eating so good now it will take us only three days to get through the peaches!

This morning we got dressed up to go to the mall. It was fun. We went to all the sporting goods store to look for Daddy some basketball shoes. Then we went to Belks in the baby section to spend some of the gift card money from all the returns from baby showers still. We got some good buys at 12 months and 18 months.

Finally we went to the pool for the first time. We took a lot of pictures and it turned out great. Jeremy can't wait to get in the pool at Mawmaw and Pawpaws....

Hope you enjoy the pics!

6 comments:

grandpa said...

hey laurina

grandpa said...

Laurina,
I just love this site. Please keep it going. Love dad

Reminisce said...

Grandpa,

Thanks so much! I thought you might like it! It's good to get some feedback!

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Maw-maw says these are so..cute...
I love this site too!

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Paw-paw, Hunter, & Car-car thinks Jeremy looks like a cool dude in the pool! They can't wait to play with him in the pool!

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Love the picture of Jeremy all-dressed up to go shopping for Daddy some basketball shoes. He looks so big, it won't be long before Daddy will be shopping for Jeremy some basketball shoes!!