Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Rub a dub dub....

Today it poured rain so we went to the mall! We had a fabulous time and spent about 4 hours there. Gammy suggested laying him on his tummy at the kids play area because he seemed so interested in the watching the kids and he almost rolled over! Good idea Gammy!

Doug took pictures of the bath last night so I'm posting two - one from Jeremy's first bath, and one from last night so you can see how much he's grown! Gotta go get J from the Johnny Jump-up.....He's been in there for a while and is wanting to get out!

Before and After Pictures:

Before:



After:




Breastmilk: It's baby miracle-grow!

2 comments:

grandpa said...

I can't believe how much Jeremy has grown. But yet, I can't believe how fast that you grew up. Enjoy and cherish every second. I'm so proud of you guys. Love grandpa

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

Jeremy has grown! Breastmilk does a baby good! Carson is looking at the pictures with me. Maw-maw commented we might have to get Jeremy a rubber ducky for a bath buddy, Carson said Jeremy needed an alligator because that's what he has.