
The first picture let's us know how tired Jeremy was after playing all day at the beach! Just kidding, he did this as soon as we got there!

This one is of dad and Jeremy in the water. Brrrrr!

This is my favorite family picture yet!
I put this one in esprcially for grandpa's friends at work. This is Jeremy fat and happy at the beach!
4 comments:
Glad Supermom found her camera........love Jeremy's first beach pictures......can't wait to see you all at the beach next week! As for the food........maybe just take him off the toot root until after our Beach Trip! Also, Paw-paw wants to know if ice cream is solid food??????
that's not fair to you jeremy. grandpa has many more rolls than that. we went out bike riding today. can't wait til we can pull you around on a bike. well at least until grandpa can pull you and i can watch. the beach pictures are great, glad you all had a nice relaxing weekend. you deserve it.
well grandpa and i just got back from a 5 mile trek to cvs. it took us at least 2 hours or more. i think we are getting old and fat. don't tell paw-paw but on the way back grandpa stopped at mcdonalds and got a hot fudge brownie. he ate every bite!!!!!!!
I sure did! I walked right up to someone and said, "Can you take our picture? It's our first family vacation!". I have truly turned into my mom...
Post a Comment