Thursday, June 22, 2006

Seek and Ye Shall Find

Hooray! Found the camera!

I really enjoyed reading everyone's responses to my post on Tuesday. I put that up because I knew several grandparents liked sweet potatoes and I knew I would get some interesting responses. How was I supposed to know that he got it from ALL of his grandparents. Speaking about all of his grandparents, what about you granDoug? Do you like sweet potatoes?

Jeremy started green beans yesterday, and you won't believe it, he likes them! He likes everything. I believe I will call the doctor today and if they say it's OK I'm going to take him off solid foods for a while, while his digestive tract matures. The sleep situation has gone from bad to worse and since it started a few days after we started solid food, I'm beginning to think this is the reason I am getting no sleep. Instead of counting how many times he gets up every night, I've begun to count how many hours he does not get up. Last night I got two - the 1am hour and the 3am hour. That means he got up seven time during the night and got up for good at the 6 o'clock hour. Wow. Mommy and Daddy both need some sleep. Jeremy however, seems to be just fine during the day.

I'm including pictures today detailing how much Jeremy enjoys sweet potatoes for all you sweet potato lovin' grandparents.

More to come tomorrow, there are just too many good pictures to post on one day!

2 comments:

audrey said...

jeremy looks like a little bird in that picture. kristen saw the one of him eating from a bowl and laughed and wanted to know if he could use a spoon yet. jason says that is his dog picture. what mean aunts and uncles

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw said...

looks like Jeremy is taking his eating manners after the Sigmons! Looks like he is thinking, let me see in my bowl, I think Mommy and Daddy were fibbing about not liking sweet potatoes, they ate mine all gone!!